• Advanced proprietary CIGS thin film technology.
• Plus sorting at +5 W to -0 W.
• Up to 3% additional energy yield due to light soaking effect.
• Low temperature coefficient provides energy yield benefits.
• Aesthetically appealing all-black appearance.
• Framed module designed for easy use with industrystandard mounting systems.
• Etched, unchangeable serial numbers for full traceability of each module.
Thin film Quality and Safety :
• Dual glass module enhance module durability and prevent micro-cracks.
• Free of potential induced degradation (PID) effects.
• Certified for harsh environments: Salt Mist Corrosion (IEC 61701), Blowing Sand Resistant (DIN EN 60068-2-68) and Ammonia Corrosion Test (IEC 62716).
• UL, IEC and MCS certified.
• California Energy Commission (CEC) listed.
• Rated for snow and wind loads up to 2,400 Pa.
• Manufactured at an ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified facility.